Friday 28 December 2012

A small notebook

This is my first two attempts at my notebook idea, the first is the red notebook and as you can see my punching was a bit off.
I used a small tile to make the squares
handmade paper for the covers
2 a4 papers folded and cut to size
a stapler
punch
ribbon
snowflake the kids made for xmas decorations
lavender from the garden
and glue
it is pretty easy to make and I am sure you can make various shapes for the covers using different shapes as a template. Just make sure your cut the paper slightly smaller so it fits in the covers without showing!
I punched a hole on both sides of the covers for the ribbon then stapled 1 a4 page cut small to each cover, then I tied the ribbon on both sides. I then pasted the snowflake on the cover and stapled the lavender I tied together with a ribbon on the cover...voila! a small notebook. Hope you like it.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jo,
    That's really grand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    These are lovely. Can't wait for tomorrow. I have a whole lot of little projects we could look at (and a small surprise).

    ReplyDelete