Sunday 30 December 2012

Well thank you Jo for the lovely things you said about my toys and dolls.  Well it all began when Courtney and I got that book from you.  We started at the beginning of the book and worked our way through  the book making toys and dolls.  Well before long we develpoed a great love for making all sorts of dolls.  We made Red Riding Hood Dolls, Blue dolls with huge hats, big dolls, baby dolls, you name it, we made it.  What fun my little girl and I have with this!!!!!  Our sewing room is full of our toys and dolls.  We modified patterns and clothing, most of which we made up as we went along.  We have got so much out of that sewing book.  And trust me, we are makiing more and more toys - at the moment we are making bright yellow dolls with pretty frilly dresses and hats.  I'm in my happy place, hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment