Sunday 30 December 2012

caths soft toys

Cath, who is my truly amazing sister-in-law and a great friend got a book from me last year that is all about sewing dolls and soft toys because sewing machines run away screaming when they see me and swoon when they see her! These are a few dolls and toys she has sewn up over the past year with her daughter and as she is so amazing with sewing machine, she has made adjustments to fit her limitations of materials. As anyone will know living in a economically challenged time you need to make a plan with what you have if you want to do any thing. Cath pooh poohs the families praise of her dolls but we just love them!


2 comments:

  1. Hello my friend! I would like to tell you that this write-up is awesome, great written and include almost all important info. I recently came to know about http://toysuae.com/, their Buy Soft Toys are very effective.
    Buy Soft Toys

    ReplyDelete