Sunday 30 December 2012

ramblings of a mind!

Occasionally a mind tends to wander through events that shape your life...so from time to time I will put these on here and please just skip them if all you are interested in is the crafts and if my ramblings give anyone any pleasure I will be pleased but for now I'm just happy putting it out there!

Cath and I started emailing each other a few years back when we were going through some trying times as you do sometimes, We found that by downplaying our difficulties and making them funny for each other we could laugh and look at our hard times in a different light. Sometimes when things are really hard it takes a friend to show you that maybe its not so bad as you think. You can still have a laugh with a good friend over things that normally would make you want to run away screaming.

It makes you realize that even though your life seems to be falling apart around you your friends and family around you are the glue that holds you together and the light that leads you out of the dark! You need to keep those people close and treasure them. Been the emotional beings that we are that is what makes us all tick and what makes us look forward to the next day. The amazing things that our friends and family bring into our lives every day because they love us so much.

To me the most precious things I have in this life are my family and friends who except all my faults and quirks and are always there to lift me up and laugh with me when I have fallen down. They can only be there for you though if you let them, the choice is all yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment