Monday 31 December 2012

Happy New Year to everyone!

Happy New Year everyone, we have spent a great evening with our children playing max and jacks and discussing how sad it is that people don't read as much as they used too. Books open the imagination and make you believe you can do anything. My daughter read Anne Frank's Diaries when she was 10, she inherited the reading bug from me and I will always be grateful for that.
What books do you remember as good reads, if you are a reader there are a few that will stick in your mind for all time..
mine are:
I heard the owl call my name
His name is courage
Watership Down
Memoirs of a Geisha
Tom Sawyer
Call of the Wild
White Fang
Shadow the sheepdog
Black Beauty
My family and other animals

A good book will  always stay in your mind. As my husband says a good book lives forever.

I hope all your dreams and ambitions for 2013 come true but most of all I hope you have a happy year with lots of love and lots of laughs!


No comments:

Post a Comment